Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas at the Wilson's with One Sister and Two Furry Friends

Shane and I spent this Christmas with my sister Kim and two Golden retrievers. At the last minute friends of ours called looking for a dog sitter so we spent the week taking care of AND falling in love with their dogs. Shane is still trying to convince me that we don't need to get a dog now. We were thankful and blessed this Christmas as we rejoiced in the birth of our Savior.

...for God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life...John 3:16

Paddington is the most lovable and cuddly dog.


Kim is getting all geared up to snowboard with her new North Face fleece.


Thanks Mom & Dad Wilson for the hoodie.


Shane wearing his new hat and gloves from his parents.


My first attempt at Grandma's wreath coffee cake.





2 comments:

Erin Southwell said...

Oh boy! Paddington!! Oh my gosh, SO CUTE and SUCH a cute name!! I want to cuddle with him, or as my nephews say "cuddle wuddle" him. :) Did you guys see Marley and Me yet? You might want to hold out for that before getting a dog. :) I've been meaning to blog about when we got our basset hound Charlie, you might want to wait for that too. :) Hope you guys had a good new years! Miss you!

Stephanie said...

Hey Christine! looks like you had a nice Christmas. We got a surprise call from the kennel, Marina had puppies, again! So if you want a dog, they're 1/2 Golden 1/2 choc. Lab and they're FREE :)
But yes, Marley and Me is a refresher, but to be honest it only made me want a dog more!!