Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Catch up

This past weekend I got to enjoy a night up in Frisco catching up with my good friends Amanda and Jamee. I met Amanda six years ago when I first moved to Boulder. We also experienced life together as roommates in California. Amanda stayed in Cali and I moved back to Boulder. Jamee and I, both bridesmaids in Amanda's wedding last July, met and bonded while shopping for our bridesmaids dresses. Jamee is a wedding photographer in Denver and photographed my wedding. It's been really fun to see how these friendships have grown over time. We enjoyed getting out for a walk without having to bundle up too much. Girlfriends, ice cream, and the mountains....what more can you ask for?


Me, Jamee, and Amanda went for a walk from the condo to downtown Frisco


There isn't a whole lot of snow for the end of November in the mountains. We hope that changes soon!

No comments: